Founded in 2005, INFOTOX is a private consulting company providing EU chemical regulatory advisory and toxicological support services to the chemical industry.
We provide cost-effective and multidisciplinary integrated risk assessment and advisory services that assist clients meet their regulatory requirements and products stewardship goals.
INFOTOX is committed to service excellence. Our assignments are delivered on time having all technical work conducted by EUROTOX certified toxicologists.
Our clients include regulators, professional organisations, multinational companies and SMEs.
Currently, we have offices in the United Kingdom and in Portugal.
Commitment to Service Excellence and Innovation
INFOTOX continuously invests in research to ensure that its services are at the forefront of scientific and regulatory developments. This commitment to service innovation and excellence is driven by the need to provide clients with up to date technical advice in a complex and dynamic regulatory and business environment.
- Are invited speakers at national and international conferences and training events,
- Serve on expert review panels of leading journals and other technical expert panels such as the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change,
- Serve as technical advisors at organizations such as the World Health Organization, European Commission (DG-Research), and National Ministries,
- Are certified registered toxicologists with EUROTOX,
- Take part in national and EU research projects.
- Publish in pre-reviewed international scientific journals.
INFOTOX is member of the following trade associations:
- CTPA - Cosmetic, Toiletry & Perfumery Association
- BACS - British Association for Chemical Specialities
- ERPA - European Cosmetic Responsible Person Association